Running a business can take a lot of energy and pull you in many different directions so it is essential to find a mentor to help you along the path to success. Women entrepreneurs in London, Ontario, have an opportunity to access support, as WIBusiness (WIB) Entrepreneur and Executive members, to grow their business with a team of eleven WIB mentors, including Earth to Business Marketing’s owner.
- Marketing & Social Media – Sherry Simoes, Founder of WIBusiness
- Personal Growth & Leadership – Melanie Shiell, Life Leadership
- Website Design & Hosting – Michelle Carter, Carter Creations
- Design & Branding – Ang Wencel, Visions – Graphic Artistry by Ang
- Copywriting & Editing – Dawn Lyons, Lines by Lyons
- Marketing – Colleen G. McCauley, Earth to Business Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Benita Larsen, Website Creations
- Photography for Portraits & Products – Anne Marie Phelan, Phelan Photography
- Communications – Merri Macartney, Merrimac Communications
- Direct Sales – Janet Benedict, The Canadian Networker
- Relationship Marketing – Michelle Callipari, MSC Business Solutions
WIB mentors will provide one-on-one coaching and ongoing workshops (in person, by phone or virtual) to Entrepreneur and Executive members, who also receive discounts off all workshops and services. In addition, mentors contribute tips articles to the WIBusiness magazine that is published 4 times per year and available at a cost of only $3 per copy (membership not required). Lastly, some WIB mentors will speak at the WIBusiness Annual Conference, open to members and non-members, on Friday, January 23, 2015 from 9:30am to 4:30pm at St. Justin’s Parish, London, Ontario. Tickets are $69 plus tax including a light breakfast and lunch, and can be purchased on the website or by calling 519-471-6865.
As a WIB mentor, Colleen G. McCauley will offer marketing coaching and workshops on social media and green marketing. She will also join Sherry Simoes and Ang Wencel for the “Get Branded! Stand Out From the Crowd!” session at the annual conference, and provide marketing tip articles like the “Three Key Ingredients in Personal Branding” article in the Fall 2014 WIBusiness magazine.
“Sherry and Jackie of the WIBusiness were always supportive as I developed my own business so it will be a pleasure to assist them as a mentor of other women entrepreneurs.” ~ Colleen G. McCauley
If you would like to meet Colleen and other WIB mentors before the conference, come to the WIB monthly networking meeting on January 13, 2014 at Southside Grill (794 Exeter Rd) from 10:30am until 12pm (noon). Monthly WIB meetings are generally the 3rd Tuesday of each month and free for any women in business to attend via RSVP to 519-471-6865 or email. Or connect with WIB mentors and members online through the WIBusiness Facebook group.
Are you ready to take your business to a new level in 2015? One of the WIB mentors could make the difference to helping you actively advance your success!
UPDATE JANUARY 11, 2015
CONTEST: As a WIBbusiness mentor, Colleen G. McCauley is offering two HALF price tickets to the WIBusiness Annual Conference.
- LIKE and comment on post to our business page on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or Pinterest, OR leave COMMENT to this post below, OR Favourite and Reply to tweet on our Twitter account by midnight on January 14, 2015.
- One entry accepted per current or aspiring female entrepreneur.
- Winners must purchase their ticket by Friday, January 16, 2015 or pay full cost of ticket.
Two winners will be randomly selected and posted to this page on Thursday, January 15, 2015 with a link to their website. Feel free to share this post with other women entrepreneurs of London, Ontario and surrounding area (note: sharing does not increase your chances of winning).
“This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest.”
UPDATE JANUARY 15, 2015
Contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone that entered and shared the contest.
AND the WINNERS are…
Lisa Austin, It Fits Personal Training
Caroline Whitehead, The Maple Tree: Canadian Druidry
CONGRATULATIONS to you both!
Looking forward to seeing you and many other women entrepreneurs at the WIBusiness Annual Conference.
UPDATE JANUARY 29, 2015
As requested at the WIB conference on January 23, 2015, a post was created to elaborate on a talk about “5 Ways to Market your Brand” by Colleen G. McCauley during the “Get Branded! Stand Out From the Crowd!” session.
UPDATE FEBRUARY 18, 2015